Community Forums > General > General Discussion > Should deleters be punished?

Should deleters be punished?

Poll: Should deleters be punished?
Yes.
Yes,in particular cases.
No.
 [Eot_]iconic

Group: Standard Membership
Edited 20 September 2013 - 2:25 pm by [Eot_]iconic
Good morning everybody,i precisely talking about CBA/CBA HERO i think that most of players here are agreed with me that deleters should be punished, cuz its not fair when you dont delete but other "noob deleter" does (thats what all pros call deleter).
I suggest the following ideas :

» -5 points for each delet (includes finished /unfinished building) "btw the topic is about deleting buildings not units ;tooth "
» The host who wants allow deleting should write it in description otherwise punishement will be applied if someone delet (i personnaly keep writing NO deleters in my desc,but they still flooding my rooms)
» Remove a building in order to build another should be allowed but must be builded directy after the removing.

For ppl who will vote for "Yes,in particular cases" pls specify these cases.

Im waiting for your ideas,suggestions and anything could helps, and i hope all can understand my points views cuz i suck in english ;smiletongue
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:15 pm
speaks for itself that deleting should punished as it gives a cheap and unfair advantage
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 RIP_SaVaGe

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:24 pm
isn't needed we have all played together long enough to know who is fair player and who isn't but if it bothers you that much then +1 from me
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Ryan_

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:24 pm
;1thumbup It just changes the whole phase of the game with just ONE delete. So there must be something to be done in this.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Vaultboy

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:29 pm
Implement a new Perma-Death function to Voobly. If one deletes one thing, then ones computer explodes killing one. Others rejoice.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:30 pm
Vaultboy wrote:
Implement a new Perma-Death function to Voobly. If one deletes one thing, then ones computer explodes killing one. Others rejoice.

oh people getting killed? record it please and upload after for me!
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 _Rectum_Ranger_

Edited 20 September 2013 - 2:34 pm by _Rectum_Ranger_
    Having anti-delete for buildings that are built in game will make the map crash more often. ;yahoo
    If you are suggesting a new Staff Section to be created then I am pretty sure that it won't be done.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 KhalidBinWalid

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:35 pm
The best way if one deletes the resignation from the game
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ A ]UnNaMeD__

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:42 pm
    Having anti-delete for buildings that are built in game will make the map crash more often. ;yahoo
    If you are suggesting a new Staff Section to be created then I am pretty sure that it won't be done.
+1
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Ryan_

Group: Gold Membership
Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:52 pm

He didnt suggest any new staff section. He just wants a rule to punish the deleters(which changes the phase of the game) thats it.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ A ]UnNaMeD__

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:55 pm
Ryan_ wrote:
He didnt suggest any new staff section. He just wants a rule to punish the deleters(which changes the phase of the game) thats it.
-5 puntos on each delete isn't fair bruh rofl. You won't even earn 5 by victory that you will lose by delete rofl
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ A ]UnNaMeD__

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:56 pm
Vaultboy wrote:
You must login into Voobly to view image
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Pestilence_

Posted 20 September 2013 - 2:59 pm
No. No deleting is basically a form of honour in CS. Same as not camping. If it bothers people enough, they'll avoid playing with deleters.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Eot_]iconic

Posted 20 September 2013 - 3:00 pm
im not suggestiong a new Staff Section, and even if it should be created, im sure a lot of volunteer palyers can do it ;smiletongue
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 20 September 2013 - 3:00 pm
No. No deleting is basically a form of honour in CS. Same as not camping. If it bothers people enough, they'll avoid playing with deleters.

honour and cs in these horrible times? good joke

Link | Válasz | Idézet
[1]2345678
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 114 posts
Ugrás:
2 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 2 guests

Most active threads in past week: