errors n bugs in rcb fair mod n f12

[7th]AwakeNg

Posted 29 March 2015 - 4:53 pm
new update is full of **** , weapon dont edit it while u drunk plz
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 __CarnAge____

Posted 30 March 2015 - 2:16 pm
you should remove 1hit keep killing khans because if you have villagers it's easy to build 10-20 keeps they cost only 90 stone and you have superb defence v khans and civs that usualy go for halrads get vills first

you did great job with map it's more played then it used to be, fair mod is great for weaker civs and makes game kinda easier for "noob" players when they get weak civ

brits are too strong why did you give em thumb ring?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 30 March 2015 - 4:41 pm
you should remove 1hit keep killing khans because if you have villagers it's easy to build 10-20 keeps they cost only 90 stone and you have superb defence v khans and civs that usualy go for halrads get vills first

you did great job with map it's more played then it used to be, fair mod is great for weaker civs and makes game kinda easier for "noob" players when they get weak civ

brits are too strong why did you give em thumb ring?

For the 80th time, I'm not editing the map again unless I get reimbursement of some kind. I don't play anymore, there's no benefit for me to edit the map. Someone else can do it.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 30 March 2015 - 5:21 pm
Reverse the mod to an older edit, if you have older versions under the mod also!
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 __CarnAge____

Posted 30 March 2015 - 8:35 pm
he did that khan **** long ago
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Seldom_Pooper

Posted 30 March 2015 - 9:26 pm
Can voobly give him free platinum or silver membership for 6 months or something ? That could be his reimbursement.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 30 March 2015 - 10:15 pm by [MM]Gallas
Can voobly give him free platinum or silver membership for 6 months or something ? That could be his reimbursement.

http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/189746 ;whistling
http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/218/RCB-Fair-Mod

If I win you can give it to the winner of the upcoming RCB ffa tournament, which should supposedly happen via vcom.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 3 April 2015 - 6:19 am
he did that khan **** long ago
Just buy a damn skirm/scout and the towers won't do ****.

I don't play anymore. No point for that. I always say this will be the last time I'll edit it then come back and do it anyways. I'm going to try and stick to my word this time. I haven't played consistently in over a year. I'm honestly no longer qualified to give the map a good edit and know what it needs. Someone else NEEDS to take over. End of story.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Faravahar

Posted 3 April 2015 - 7:39 am
Yeah I finally played a RCB FFA with the newest patch and the Watch tower killing Khans in 1 shot is just awful. Khans are absolutely useless now. Is there no way to get an older version of the RCB mod if fancy pants won't revert it?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Barsta

Posted 3 April 2015 - 2:49 pm
Can you just not use it?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 6 April 2015 - 3:51 pm
here is the list of few errors related to f12 and fair mod tht i saw after playing couple of games (i hv confirmed these )

1. Guard towers keeps kills khans with 1 hit. means if u hv 10 keeps with 3 archers inside them then all 200 khans die (creating unbalance as khans r strongest heroes after haralds ).
http://www.voobly.com/match/view/12185074 check out at 01:02 hour where p4 guard towers are killing my(p1) khans with 1 hit

2. right spawn of each indiviual plyr is unvisible after buying spies.
3.p5 kills arent visible before 1k kills similarly p8 razes arnt visible after 1k kills (always)
4.sometimes p4 kills arnt visible after 1k kills.
5. brit monks hv 9+6 range which is totally bull-**** skirmisher(invincible ) totally useless with them.none of us want this extra range
6.making skirmisher more active (i.e all units target invinciBle) makes unbalance . i hvv asked about it from all top rated plyrs who play rcb and know about this thing all of them said it shouldnt b active . another reason y i support it to b a regular unit is coz when some1 is using it and the game is lagging then all opponent units will hit skirmish(invincible) no matter how many times u press 'S' (stop them). and u cant even move ur units back. those civis with only 9 range cant covert skirmisher if the opponent has researched "Faith"
7. as mentioned in rcb fair mod that modred cant kill any unit but still they kill korea wagons. making korea a useless civi if u hv modred.

here r the errors in rcb which should b removed .
most of us also dnt like when we buy wall remove from back of pyramid (placed in super store for 2 kings) also removes units from the back of base. the units shouldnt remove even if the wall is removed.

First off, I'd just like to say you ****ers are lucky I decided to show pity and decided to edit this on a whim tonight.

1) Removed
2-4) Fixed, map revealer back to 4 unit area
5) Removed
6) Glad this pissed you guys off. Removed. I still say people go mid too easily and there's not a good enough defense for it. I don't play though so again **** off.
7) This was a legitimate bug. I fixed it though.

In summary, **** you guys and someone better take over or I will delete this ****.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Edited 8 April 2015 - 1:33 am by MeTrOiD_WeaPoN
You have 12 hours: If no one at least says thank you for fixing this I will revert it.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 8 April 2015 - 3:28 am
2 hours have passed.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 8 April 2015 - 5:25 pm
Looks like I'll be reverting this tonight.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MeTrOiD_WeaPoN

Posted 9 April 2015 - 12:27 am
Reverted.

Link | Válasz | Idézet
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 43 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now:
AoKTS updates (195 users)
TIW 2020 Map votes (120 users)
Word Association (74 users)
CBA HERO v18 (27 users)