New Blood: YOU DESIGN IT!

Icey

Posted 9 April 2015 - 1:34 pm
Faravahar wrote:
I think you should make a map where you (attempt to) control hundreds of units with +100 attack and +2000 hp so that all unit counters are obsolete and microing is impossible due to the lag. You could base it off a series of fantasy novels.
Is that the best you've got? Lol try a little harder, put just a little more effort into your insults. Then I might laugh at it and not you

7th delusion
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']nhoobish

Posted 9 April 2015 - 1:36 pm
['RB']Dan wrote:
what about a map where you have to take control over checkpoints/bases and gain resources by controlling them
with those you can build more units and have to make correct decision or else you lose your army/bases

Bone the Magnificent has made a map like that. Although, it is based on Skyrim and not Europe.
Attachments:
The Battle for Skyrim 15 2.scx (file size: 124.79 KB)
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 RIP_Vanthom

Posted 9 April 2015 - 8:25 pm
A blood that involves no attacking; only monks, villagers and relics. Relics boost conversion rate/distance etc., players win by converting all of their enemies units and buildings.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 9 April 2015 - 8:34 pm
A blood that involves no attacking; only monks, villagers and relics. Relics boost conversion rate/distance etc., players win by converting all of their enemies units and buildings.

there is a map like that
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 9 April 2015 - 8:35 pm
Bone the Magnificent has made a map like that. Although, it is based on Skyrim and not Europe.

something along those lines but smaller and mirror bases if possible
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Icey

Posted 10 April 2015 - 7:07 am
['RB']Dan wrote:
what about a map where you have to take control over checkpoints/bases and gain resources by controlling them
with those you can build more units and have to make correct decision or else you lose your army/bases
More details please
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Edited 10 April 2015 - 11:41 am by ['RB']Dan
something along the lines of grave blood/woa

you start off with all the buildings and create units that you want spawned or have a choice out of certain units that get selected by a king
instead of having them create free like your typical blood it would now cost food/gold/wood
each player will start off with a base that generate income overtime

the center of the map is the key control point and taking it over will generate more income while around the middle there will be small control points that you can take over and these would give smaller income but enough to make them worth capturing

razings/kills reward 125 stone and a villager that can be used to create a defensive/aggressive towers

i played something along these lines on HD and i ****ing loved it but instead of income it had small bases of gaia and you could capture them and it would create units and give you ownership of the towers/castle
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ViCiouS]JlackalL

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:15 pm
- Risk -
A very large map with randomly assigned starting points. All over the map are outposts, which when "owned" spawn units at set time intervals. Each outpost spawns a single unit (eg. woad raiders, or elite war wagons) on a timer relative to the strength of that unit. To own an outpost you must put a unit within a zone nearby it. Then it will begin spawning units for you. Use these units to own additional outposts. To convert enemies outposts, kill all their units at an outpost. Outpost has unlimited HP so will always spawn units as long as someone is there to claim ownership of it
Essentially the board game Risk, for AoC.
Some of you may remember this map was done a long, long time ago on aok, but incredibly unfair starting positions and a bug that gave host an advantage when converting outposts.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:17 pm
http://www.voobly.com/gamemods/mod/155/Risk
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 10 April 2015 - 12:18 pm
i can remember risk being rated few years ago in aoc
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 syssouffle

Edited 10 April 2015 - 1:02 pm by syssouffle
Energy Supply Blood:
You have all units unlocked at start, but some cost more energy (gold) than other. You have energy generators (mills) to produce energy, with this energy you can produce units. You have also batteries (mining camps) which allow you to increase max energy storable. You have also supplies (lumber camps) which can deliver a certain amount of energy per seconds. Finally you can also build houses to increase max pop.

You get wood and villagers to build more mills / mining camps / lumber camps / houses with kills / razes or whatever.

Example:
You start with 1 mill / 1 mining camp / 1 lumber camp / 5 houses.
A mill produces 1 energy/sec (stored as gold)
A mining camp can store 100 a maximum of energy
A lumbercamp can deliver 2 energy/sec
A militia costs 1 energy
A knight costs 4 energy
etc... each unit costs X energy

So in this situation you can produce:
- 1 militia/sec and reach 25 militia in 25 sec.
- 1 knigth/6 sec (4sec to have enough energy + 2sec to bring energy) and reach 25 knigths in 150 sec.

You can also produce nothing for 100 sec, then you will have 100 stored energy, so you could produce 25 knigths in only 50 secondes ! (2 sec to bring 4 energy). Or you could produce 25 militia in only 12 sec, etc...

You could customize your factory as you want depending of your strategy. EG: A camper could build only mining camps and wait a long time. At the end of the game he could have 1000 stored energy and produce lot of khans, but he would also need some lumber camps to produce them fast !

In this game you could also raze enemies factory buildings to ruin their spawns !

This game would be hard to balance, but it would be quite fun to enjoy your unique units production method, and the ability to ruin enemies spawns would be new.

You could also use energy to buy other things like towers, base HP, etc...

I would make it but I have not much motivation, it would be lot of work and I don't want to risk that nobody play it and my work becomes useless.

EDIT: But if someone have motivation to make an awesome map design I may make triggers.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']Dan

Posted 10 April 2015 - 1:57 pm
found it on hd again! http://www.voobly.com/forum/thread/218541 <3
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Icey

Posted 11 April 2015 - 7:09 am
syssouffle wrote:
Energy Supply Blood:
You have all units unlocked at start, but some cost more energy (gold) than other. You have energy generators (mills) to produce energy, with this energy you can produce units. You have also batteries (mining camps) which allow you to increase max energy storable. You have also supplies (lumber camps) which can deliver a certain amount of energy per seconds. Finally you can also build houses to increase max pop.

You get wood and villagers to build more mills / mining camps / lumber camps / houses with kills / razes or whatever.

Example:
You start with 1 mill / 1 mining camp / 1 lumber camp / 5 houses.
A mill produces 1 energy/sec (stored as gold)
A mining camp can store 100 a maximum of energy
A lumbercamp can deliver 2 energy/sec
A militia costs 1 energy
A knight costs 4 energy
etc... each unit costs X energy

So in this situation you can produce:
- 1 militia/sec and reach 25 militia in 25 sec.
- 1 knigth/6 sec (4sec to have enough energy + 2sec to bring energy) and reach 25 knigths in 150 sec.

You can also produce nothing for 100 sec, then you will have 100 stored energy, so you could produce 25 knigths in only 50 secondes ! (2 sec to bring 4 energy). Or you could produce 25 militia in only 12 sec, etc...

You could customize your factory as you want depending of your strategy. EG: A camper could build only mining camps and wait a long time. At the end of the game he could have 1000 stored energy and produce lot of khans, but he would also need some lumber camps to produce them fast !

In this game you could also raze enemies factory buildings to ruin their spawns !

This game would be hard to balance, but it would be quite fun to enjoy your unique units production method, and the ability to ruin enemies spawns would be new.

You could also use energy to buy other things like towers, base HP, etc...

I would make it but I have not much motivation, it would be lot of work and I don't want to risk that nobody play it and my work becomes useless.

EDIT: But if someone have motivation to make an awesome map design I may make triggers.

I may make a layout, what you want in it
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 11 April 2015 - 9:21 am
Khans Blood
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ProName__

Posted 11 April 2015 - 3:01 pm
make a map with all aegis cheat enabled + 1000000 resource. it will be better if we start a tourney for that?

Link | Válasz | Idézet
1[2]3
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 36 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

目前最热门的是:
AoKTS updates (130 用户)
Word Association (63 用户)
TIW 2020 Map votes (63 用户)
CBA HERO v18 (24 用户)