Phat Blood revamp

[ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Edited 3 October 2015 - 2:22 pm by [ViCiouS]EyeZz_
Saw Phat Blood was in the casual RL pack, and it's a version I had quickly edited and not tested yet. I've had a go at trying to give it it's original integrity while making some balance tweaks.

List of changes:
- Archer starts on spawn point [noob friendly change]
- Changed wall setups slightly to balance potential Sub/Khans end-game issues.
- Redesigned the raised area outside the player gates. I've brought back the original Phat feel with them, however; I feel they're better arranged and even all round given annoying positions. Will require testing to confirm.
- Added ES flags at tech store for range upgrades. Should allow for players to recognise the range techs without having to click so many relics.

Suggestions:
- Map genuinely requires an anti-camp feature for RL purposes. Power up doesn't suit the integrity of the map. I'm thinking a gold in mid setup which awards king at bottom store, like how Daze blood works. Hopefully this would be enough to discourage camping, but not too much to drastically change the flow of Phat.

edit; don't want recognition of any sort on map info, want to see if someone can implement my suggestion and get the map in the pack. Think this could be popular a nice compromise map between AB and Smosh.
Attachments:
Bens Phat Edit.scx (file size: 33.35 KB)
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']nhoobish

Edited 3 October 2015 - 6:55 pm by ['RB']nhoobish
Per Ben's request...
Attachments:
Bens Phat Edit fix1.scx (file size: 33.93 KB)
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MuoryanEmpire

Posted 3 October 2015 - 7:27 pm
did you..did you just call yourself fat in the map file name?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ViCiouS]EyeZz_

Posted 4 October 2015 - 1:52 am
Final trial vers.
Attachments:
=V= Phat Blood Trial Vers.scx (file size: 34.11 KB)

Link | Válasz | Idézet
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

目前最热门的是: