Request with 3 projects

Poll: is my purposal good or usefull?
no
yes
 [_T]LuxBellum

Edited 11 August 2017 - 9:55 pm by [_T]LuxBellum
Hello, for me i just have the idea, and i will like to gain supporters and mod scripters/sprinters so we can maybe open a github project? just to work it groupally? my 3 projects are:

1. i sometimes want to introduce new friends or neighbours to the game, but they are too easy and im too hard for them, so what i would like is a mod which appears possibly close to scenario settings and select "add 100 damage to team 2" so my neighbour selects team 2.

2 .it would be much more helpfull if the game or voobly interface initially saved those games adding info about patch and mod... but meanwhile this happens... and as we all have a lot of mgz files that we dont know their mod config, i would like that mods like terror of the dragon, or zombie.. could be given "random people" the task of being zombie or dragon, randomly... because sometimes its been said "p3 will be zombie or dragon" BUT happens that p3 has not been set randomly, its because his PC processor loading the game or PING... so another option close to difficulty can be added "randomize 2 players" or "randomize 1 player" (which basically will choose 2, or 1, depends out of total players to select "certain civilization" then "specify (certain civilization)" which could be dragon, or zombie.

3. when i try to watch a recorded match, i happen to log into voobly's site just to remember "which mod" this game has been played.. allied vision... x patch... lotr... 9x tech.. etc... but if the match wasnt rated, there is no way (none which i know) to tell at voobly's exe interface and find out what mod was selected... so is there a way we can code certain program to read mgz files, determine which mod was that game played, and rename the file to rec.20174343-3423444-14rc-xp.mgz ? where xp stands for x patch, 9x to 9 tech, av to allied vision, lotr to obvious ,... 00 to no mod at all, llr to longer lasting resources... and 14rc to 1.4RC

please tell if u can help me and i will open github projects for each one.. thanks a lot

bonus: long term mod because its gonna be difficult as hell... self teaching AI for aoeII PvP
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [MM]Gallas

Posted 13 August 2017 - 2:09 am
Hi LuxBellum,

1. Some kind of mod may help in this, like No Rush mod, or Juggernaut, but you also can give Ai support to them.

2. Most of the old hunter/prey maps/mods have fixed colors. It's the author's duty to make it more flexible and give players many options how to play.

3. This would be really helpful. You should suggest it to the userpatch team.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [_T]LuxBellum

Posted 15 August 2017 - 10:23 pm
I tried contacting them on forums but their forums are not accessible as long term unused accounts decay... which is a non situable measure in my opinion, not even the most popular sites delete their users for inactivity... not even stackoverflow... why would they? mmm anyways do you have an idea how can i write them?

Link | Válasz | Idézet
[1]
Displaying 1 - 3 out of 3 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests