Game freezing/crashing

Eden_Hazard

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:31 am
Hello,

Just started recently to play on Voobly, and Im having a big problem in games.
The game starts correctly, no problem. I can play the game, no problem.
But whenever I use one of the right-top corner tab (Discussion, Sending tributes, opening Menu, settings), my games freeze, and I simply cannot send any ressources or watch the historic of the discussion, or change a setting. It makes the game really hard to play, almost impossible as I can't send anything.

To make it unfreeze, I just have to alt+tab and then come back to the game, but it makes the tribute window disappear, so I didnt find any way to counter those freezes and to actually send ressources.

I checked on google, asked on streams but I didn't get any solution.

(It's not a PC problem, my steam version works perfectly, and my PC-parts are strong)

Any idea ?

Thanks, and sorry for my english
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 kitt

Posted 16 February 2018 - 1:37 am
hi
i see what you say but have you tried running the game against a team A1 completely off of voobly and see what happens then when you trib.?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Eden_Hazard

Posted 17 February 2018 - 6:10 am
Hi,
I tried, here is the result :
When I play the CD-version or the Steam Version (so both not on Voobly), I have no problem.
I played a game vs 7 AI on Voobly, same problem, couldn't send any tribute, couldn't resign, etc.
The problem comes from Voobly version for sure, but I don't know how to resolve it :v
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 +sunny@voobly

Voobly Team

Posted 17 February 2018 - 9:51 am
Hi there,

This is probably related to window mode. Please make sure you have it enabled. Your game room settings must be exactly like this:
[You must login to view link]
You can verify this by hosting a game room in any lobby.

If the problem persists then try changing the patch (1.4 to 1.5 or vice versa).

P.S: Are you using multiple monitors? If yes, try switching to a single monitor and see if the issue prevails.

Link | Válasz | Idézet
[1]
Displaying 1 - 4 out of 4 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: