Error 100000001 - Lobby

kitt

Posted 8 November 2018 - 2:36 pm
hi
from here use the port free port checker to see if the port 16000udp is indeed open:
[You must login to view link]
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Tongo

Posted 8 November 2018 - 2:56 pm
It's open, so why do I drop (considering this is the reason), almost every game? I'm dropping even from the chat, and I guess the chat doesn't have anything with the ports.
Attachments:
Net 9.png (file size: 14.08 KB)

Link | Válasz | Idézet
 kitt

Posted 8 November 2018 - 3:38 pm
hi
check your pc firewall and anti-virus allow voobly and the game through. if the f/wall has a "game mode" try using that. check the logs and see if the f/wall and a/virus is excluding anything. check you only have one pc f/wall active.
try a clean boot: [You must login to view link]
which turns off a lot of start up options so they can be excluded.
monitor your connection for drops: [You must login to view link]
have it running while you try a game
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Tongo

Posted 8 November 2018 - 6:32 pm
Hey, thanks a million for your continuous help.

About the image below, the SS of the site you gave me, and the test in my computer. It looks as though the problem is on the net, right? I had already done this test, and I've been doing it the whole month, but I wasn't sure that this 'time out' represented a drop. It's strange, because looking the result, my net drops like ALL THE TIME, but I only see that playing Age, aaaaaaaaaand many times that message of time out appears and the chat nor the game drop.
The moden/router display in my house hasn't changed over the year, strange that suddenly the net signal got bad.
Attachments:
Net 10.png (file size: 351.74 KB)

Link | Válasz | Idézet
 kitt

Edited 9 November 2018 - 3:00 am by kitt
hi
open the router and look at the router logs, you may need to enable them and then see. if they show a break/restart etc, it may be the router or something else in your home causing it. only needs to "blink" to drop from a game. electrical appliances cutting in/out can cause that.
do you have dsl through a phone line or cable?
do you have micro filters fitted? [You must login to view link] [you may not need them]
if you have or can borrow another modem/router and test it may provide an answer.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Tongo

Posted 11 November 2018 - 3:00 pm
Sorry for the delay, it's not easy for me to find thiese answers. But tomorrow a technician is going to my home to try to pass a cable direct from the modem to my bedroom. Probably it will work.

But, do you believe I found a solution? I didn't have to have suffered for 2 months. I've been using my cellphone as a router, and it works perfectly fine, I would never believe that.

Thanks anyway for all the help, even if the cable doesn't work, my cellphone is doing well.

The only """""""""""""problem""""""""""" now to solve is, when I click, inside the game, to start the game, there is no civilization music, that 10 second song that is played for each civ. And the final song after the game when you win or lose isn't playing neither. But no problem, 11.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 kitt

Posted 11 November 2018 - 3:35 pm
hi
ok
hope it works.

Link | Válasz | Idézet
12[3]
Displaying 31 - 37 out of 37 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests