CS big tourneys

[Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:49 am
The winner are the 4 that win the final. Having it completely random throughout means the higher skilled players will have to adapt to play with lower skilled players. I mean technically with a bit of luck it means a lower skilled player stands more of a chance of progressing far
random teams is fine but random civis is just 70/30 luck/skills.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 2:56 am
Brytiago wrote:
I had a similar idea a while back but with more skilled players. I was planning on doing a $500 tournament but after a while I realized the type of assholes many of these players are and how much they don't deserve my money ;smiletongue
You must login into Voobly to view image

Should of happenned :(
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [xCs]BEKSniper_

Edited 12 November 2018 - 3:09 am by [xCs]BEKSniper_
Ok, I agree that a month is a bit too long. Try 1 week or 2. I do think we should keep the same teams to allow more competitiveness. I think if a format of this sort is too be used the bulk of the responsibility has to land on the experienced players. They need to schedule games + lead and teach the team. So the big question is are there enough good players that would commit and promote this.

Also, this should be about fun and not winning. The goal is to initiate or give the spark for new players to become a Cs regular.

And jv you arent qualified to lead anything with your level of maturity so gtfo if u dont have anything constructive to add.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [I3acI]JimmyRat

Posted 12 November 2018 - 3:11 am
Random civ should be good, with a Challenge option.
If a team A thinks they are outciv they can ask a challenge
Meaning the other team B will either:
-Accept it and switch civ to prove they can win it if the team B wins the match they get 2 points
-Decline it and restart with an another set of civ
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Dej4Vu

Posted 12 November 2018 - 3:18 am
Also, this should be about fun and not winning. The goal is to initiate or give the spark for new players to become a Cs regular.
this.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 3:29 am
[...]And jv you arent qualified to lead anything with your level of maturity so gtfo if u dont have anything constructive to add.

You should start your spanish lessons in [You must login to view link] and read what the heck did I write.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 24_King_

Posted 12 November 2018 - 3:40 am
-Accept it and switch civ to prove they can win it if the team B wins the match they get 2 points
Good idea sir rat, too could be changing spots.-
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Eot_]RAJPUT__

Posted 12 November 2018 - 3:59 am
teams will keep challenging 11. It could be a league but i dont see any tourney like this.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ['RB']ZottenDree

Posted 12 November 2018 - 9:38 am
Why not just play the game with random teams in your normal games instead of stacking with your lovers
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Brytiago

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:24 pm
You should start your spanish lessons in [You must login to view link] and read what the heck did I write.

"What the heck did did I write"

Lol that English just turned me into an English major (sarcasm incase you don't understand).
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 1:33 pm
Brytiago wrote:
"What the heck did did I write"

Lol that English just turned me into an English major (sarcasm incase you don't understand).

i no english speak i are sorry
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Anik3t

Posted 12 November 2018 - 3:03 pm
Why not just play the game with random teams in your normal games instead of stacking with your lovers
Long time no see something legit.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Eot_]Marvel__

Posted 12 November 2018 - 6:50 pm
And jv you arent qualified to lead anything with your level of maturity so gtfo if u dont have anything constructive to add.
I'm not sure if you're being serious or not?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Me_]Zanchy____

Edited 12 November 2018 - 8:40 pm by [Me_]Zanchy____
seems too difficult and longwinded, just do country based games , min 3 player max 6, 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 rounds

Edit *** England would win m8s, me, rick and trident ;)
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 user124641314

Posted 12 November 2018 - 9:11 pm
seems too difficult and longwinded, just do country based games , min 3 player max 6, 1v1 2v2 and 3v3 rounds

Edit *** England would win m8s, me, rick and trident ;)

rix and trident will carry u

Link | Válasz | Idézet
12[3]4567891011121314
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 204 posts
Ugrás:
4 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 4 guests

What's popular right now: