CBA V22 MAP HACK

TheSea

Posted 12 November 2018 - 7:09 pm
I am trying to figure out this map called CBA V22 ? It keeps deleting my wall and towers... something i've never seen before it seems like the map is hacked or something...

Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [MM]Gallas

Edited 12 November 2018 - 7:18 pm by [MM]Gallas
Pretty sure you just extended the wall and/or tower limit, which is not that new thing.

But just in case:
  • Always use approved scenarios for rated games
  • Make sure you play with the correct settings and data mod
  • If something is fishy, then you can report at forum, just make sure you have the required evidences.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 TheSea

Edited 22 November 2018 - 7:04 am by TheSea
Thats a hack so who ever put it can fool himsel but cant fool me.. It's not even accurate... walls get deleted or towers get deleted without a warning .. no wonder why people quit this game. On top of everything you add a a treb ? man who is coming up with these ideas? someone who is drunk or someone who happens to be a loser and wants to mess up the game.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 TheSea

Posted 22 November 2018 - 7:09 am
The game has become a joke ... and some say it's balanced... It's interesting that more people have quit cba in recent years... Fix the map or more people will quit... The cba community is dying .. when walls and towers get removed for no reason "In the name of camping"

Guy is being blocked by enemy and his towers and walls get removed? You trying to get on peoples nerves with this crap ? WELL THEN MORE PEOPLE WILL QUIT.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 TheSea

Posted 22 November 2018 - 7:15 am
Explain this to me..

I am being blocked and being attacked ... and my walls and towers get removed? it's not even about the points but it's about having a decent fair game.. Now you wanna make the game a joke because your life is a joke ? LOL Take it out on something else .. Clearly you're trying to get on peoples nerves.. because no one likes something stupid like this tower and wall removal for no reason... You make people quit this game ...
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [MM]___CLAW

Posted 23 November 2018 - 8:58 pm
Get a drink & CHILL BRO. STRONG PEOPLE RULE OVER WEAKER PEOPLE

Link | Válasz | Idézet
[1]
Displaying 1 - 6 out of 6 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: