Rambit CB Gold 2011

Is_this_my_name

Posted 6 February 2011 - 1:59 am
then wat is a good version of rambit gold?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 cHop1n_

Posted 7 February 2011 - 5:09 pm
Well the work you're doing isn't that bad though. Thinking well, some civs such as britons will get a lot better again mainly at FFA Matches. In spite of all the similarities this map has in comparison with NOS AD I guess we can't do better... ;) So good luck rating it.

PS: As soon as Master_G gives me an unmasked version our 1v1 version will be ready asap. ;thumbup
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Grizzly69

Posted 14 February 2011 - 5:07 am
its not 10th legion so there for is not the best map but getting rid of henry v was a VERY GOOD move
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Grizzly69

Posted 14 February 2011 - 5:08 am
10th legion is
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Rambit

Posted 16 February 2011 - 9:05 pm
Quote:
PS: As soon as Master_G gives me an unmasked version our 1v1 version will be ready asap.
Someone masked the triggers? The reason people have played this for so long is the amount of people updating it and making thier own versions of it. My guess is who ever masked them was atleast the 3rd person to touch that version, which is quite hypocritical to deny everyone else from continuing the trend.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 17 February 2011 - 1:26 am
I bet Adam masked it. ^^
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 17 February 2011 - 5:05 pm
Rambit wrote:
Someone masked the triggers? The reason people have played this for so long is the amount of people updating it and making thier own versions of it. My guess is who ever masked them was atleast the 3rd person to touch that version, which is quite hypocritical to deny everyone else from continuing the trend.

11. im pretty sure master G masked them
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ViCiouS]____Tom____

Posted 18 February 2011 - 3:55 am
By the way, if you (Is_this_my_name) need help in making this edit I can offer my assistance.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ACS]Weezard

Posted 25 February 2011 - 11:49 am
I for one think that when people dont have an unmasked version of this, unmasking the map will take forever :D
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Rambit

Posted 27 February 2011 - 9:22 pm
Quote:
I for one think that when people dont have an unmasked version of this, unmasking the map will take forever
About 30 seconds to make the triggers able to be edited, but it would still be anoying to have to find the trigger you want with them not being appropriatly named. Especially if you don't have an older unmasked version to use as a guide.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 BF_Basse

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:02 pm
I know there are some programs that could "unmask" triggers, sorting them by player and category etc. Not sure if they're official though. Still, not hard to unmask, you pretty much only have to find P1, then the rest of them are the other players
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 10_yrs_from_now

Posted 2 March 2011 - 9:05 pm
i like what this is doing except delay middle alert 10 secs i dont like this at all :P
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 25 April 2011 - 3:44 am
I have fixed the 2 bugs (invincible genitour with bloodlines, and using ship to get super kahn). [You must login to view link]
I am also considering either adding henry v back but for 4 kings instead of 3, or making another cavalry unit. since ppl dont seem to be playing it much. suggestions?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 RIP_TreasoN_

Posted 25 April 2011 - 3:52 am
change the kings of some of the damm civs rofl, ppl dont play it because u changed way tooo much at once.... change all of the stores back but henry and .......... yea. lol. change soem kings,
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Is_this_my_name

Posted 25 April 2011 - 4:17 am
which civs need changing? I havent noticed specifically infantry or archer civs winning most. maybe +1 king for spanish, or goths, or britons?
i really dont see any problems with the stores though...

Link | Válasz | Idézet
1[2]345
Displaying 16 - 30 out of 75 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

Dân số hiện tại:
Word Association (83 Người chơi)
New Voobly Client 2.7 (32 Người chơi)
Devil May Cry (29 Người chơi)
1.6 reward campaing (29 Người chơi)
AoKTS updates (28 Người chơi)
Photos of Voobly Players (26 Người chơi)
TIW 2020 Map votes (26 Người chơi)
Chủ đề tích cực nhất tuần qua: