=V= Ancient TD v2

UserID145515

Posted 30 May 2010 - 5:23 pm
Hello. Some of you know that I created Ancient TD which has been and is still a big hit. After a year from its release I finally have enough free time to start map making again. So I am here today to announce the next Ancient TD.

I have been thinking about what to add to it and have come up with a list of revamps for it.

-Add Attack Store
-Alter Current Store
-Fix P3 View Glitch
-Add 5 more Sets of units (25 waves)
-Make it possible for more than 1 person to win
-Remove the unlimited health units
-Add damage counter if players do not use attack store by certain wave.

These are just some of my ideas. I am asking players if they have any other ideas on what the map could use.

Approximated Release: June 4th

If anyone has ideas please post them, adding more things may delay the release date.

-[Eot_]Master_G
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 CaCha

Posted 30 May 2010 - 7:43 pm
Maybe more civis start with the two towers, buacuse just britons get the 2 towers free
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UserID145515

Posted 31 May 2010 - 2:30 am
Oh, ya, thanks for reminding me, Britons will now only get 1 free tower.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 VeNoM1

Posted 31 May 2010 - 3:24 pm
Add/alter the waves so that they are more gradual. Level 9 didn't really work; often both players had the same AP etc and one player won it my a few ms. Also you should make it so that it's much less market dependent. If they aren't already, make sure all taskers are 100% identical.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UserID145515

Posted 31 May 2010 - 3:45 pm
Ya, gonna make it more gradual so its not just luck @ the end.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UserID145515

Posted 5 June 2010 - 4:21 pm
Map will be delayed an extra week or 2, have had a few things come up.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 StrinG_ShLwJoB

Edited 23 July 2010 - 5:01 am by StrinG_ShLwJoB
Hi all .... I love tower defense maps loos, and TD accient final part of which should diminish somewhat payable are the lives of horses, ie in the last three sub-levels would be good to attach a gold option or optional cart, so it earn a bonus in the mines or with a special death in some level of a hero for example, if you could also set or enable an option to boos at the end of levels, so as he had TD if the stars ever juice. At the same time, put a boot, because sometimes it is necessary to exclude people from the games, although some people use it wrong, it becomes more necessary that the map he has, on multiple aspects.

I also propose that as this has advantages for Saracens TD, English, Korean, and Turkish, also an advantage can be established for other civilizations, so it would make more pleasant the variety of civilizations to be used (except Huns). The Vikings, Goths, Celts, Japanese, Mayan, Chinese, Byzantine, have no participation in this great map. If you could put some skill or something to be chosen, can be resources, perhaps a bit of gold or stone. or perhaps village or a couple or three carts or hulks or maybe some life in her tower.

Sije before the others active civis, so the game has more emotion or alternative game.

Td I commend him for that, I think that is considered one of the TD or maps of the most played mode in this chat and other, hopefully pogas other maps of this style, so it is the variety of TD, and invite if you can TD stars activate td which is a classic that is played too much, they played a lot in IGZN and not because Voobly not included in the pack. Hopefully it reactivated. If I have the map I can upload here for your review.

And thank you for this alternative because there are not many forums for discussing TD.

Hola a todos .... Me encanta la torre de defensa mapas Loos, y TD accient parte final de lo que debería disminuir un poco por pagar son las vidas de los caballos, es decir, en los últimos tres subniveles sería bueno para fijar una opción de oro o carro opcional, por lo que ganar un bono en las minas o con una muerte especial en algún nivel de un héroe por ejemplo, si usted también podría establecer o habilitar la opción de abucheos al final de los niveles, así como lo había TD si las estrellas nunca jugo. Al mismo tiempo, poner una bota, porque a veces es necesario excluir a las personas de los juegos, aunque algunos la usan mal, se hace más necesario que el mapa que tiene, en múltiples aspectos.

También propongo que como este tiene ventajas para los sarracenos TD, Inglés, coreano y turco, también una ventaja se puede establecer para otras civilizaciones, por lo que sería hacer más agradable la variedad de civilizaciones que se utilizará (excepto los hunos). Los vikingos, los godos, celtas, japonés, maya, chino, bizantino, no tienen participación en este gran mapa. Si se pudiera poner un poco de habilidad o algo que se elija, pueden ser recursos, tal vez un poco de oro o piedra. o quizás pueblo o una pareja o tres carros o pontones o tal vez un poco de vida en su torre.

Sijé antes que los demás activos civis, por lo que el juego tiene más emoción o un juego alternativo.

Td Lo felicito por eso, creo que es considerado uno de los TD o mapas del modo más jugado en este chat y otros, es de esperar pogas otros mapas de este estilo, por lo que es la variedad de TD, y si se puede invitar a TD estrellas activar TD que es un clásico que se juega demasiado, jugado mucho en IGZN y no porque no Voobly incluido en el paquete. Esperemos que sea reactivada. Si tengo el mapa que se puede subir aquí para su revisión.

Y gracias por esta alternativa porque no hay muchos foros para la discusión de TD.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 condecalcukill

Posted 23 July 2010 - 4:26 am
hi eot master, I play ancient td a lot... and i found some bugs, in the red position there are 3, one is that the building villager doesnt come out, the second is that the king in the 5k (difficult version) never comes out, and the third one is that there is a yellow thing of those I dont know its name in english that thing made of straw, and it obstacles the building zone.
It would be great that you change the hp of the lasts levels, so that it doesnt finish so quickly, cause it makes luck mostly the one who defines the winner and the loser :S
as ayacos said I would also like that you give some beneffits to others civilizations, cause aztecs are definitly the best in the original version.
I would like also to quantify the units that come into the path cause if only 1 unit doesnt leave from the trigger, then you dont get the 100 kills king, and it affects me with one strategy :S maybe you could add a trigger that if there are more than 30 units then stop the trigger wich make them get out, so that every one gets the same kills if every one kills all the units, let me know if I was clear in this part when you read it.
emm thats all by now, I love the scenary but it can be better ;) good luck man
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 StrinG_ShLwJoB

Posted 23 July 2010 - 5:09 am
I want to add something about the civilization of the Huns .... all we play the map, know when to use more of this civilization .... in my opinion is a super civilization on its population and a enbde TD breed greatly affects people economically ... widely used in the Imperial age because there is that does not in feudal civilization ... that there would be the possibility of giving priority or other advantage to this civilization, and take advantage of its population and leave with population of 40 as well as the civilization or propose other so as in TD rambit, the Huns have population of 75 or 100, to prevent the game when playing in Imperial will not end or something is won by luck, if not better strategy or being a very good player and not someone that just luck to win some .... something that is manifested as a complaint in games ....
Yo quiero agregar algo con respecto a la civilizacion de los hunos....todos los que jugamos el mapa, sabemos una mayor parte cuando usar esta civilizacion....en mi criterio es una civilizacion super por su poblacion y por enbde en un TD esta raza afecta mucho economicamente...la gente la usa mucho en edad imperial porque ahi es que funciona la civilizacion y no en feudal...sera que habria la posibilidad de darle otra prioridad o ventaja a esta civilizacion, y quitarle la ventaja de su poblacion y dejarla con poblacion de 40 al igual que las demas civilizacion o propongo que asi como se hizo en TD rambit, los hunos tengan poblacion de 75 o 100, para evitar que la partida cuando se juege en imperial no termine o sea algo que se gane por suerte, si no por estrategia mejor o por ser un jugador muy bueno y no alguien que por solo suerte gane....algo que ya algunos lo manifestamos como queja en los juegos....
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UserID145515

Posted 23 July 2010 - 5:15 am
If I ever get the time to finish this map, the next version should address all of the issues.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 _Barbie

Posted 30 July 2010 - 1:19 am
1. atk store, pls dont...it opens up for gangbang if 2 frds play vs a 3rd person. plus it will make ancient like star or brazil...

2. the problem w the arbitrary wins is that ancient td1 has uneven spawns. some colors leak more...with same ap and amount of towers.

3. personally i enjoy when a td gives multiple options for how to play. now we all strive to reach same goal (10 king ap before mameluke etc.) i suggest more eco options:)

4. i like the idea of other civ bonuses...in the spirit of uruk hai td

GL w the mapmaking!

_B
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UserID145515

Posted 1 August 2010 - 5:25 pm
I will get some time soon I hope to finish this map.

At the moment no guarantees are made.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 _MaTT_M0rgaN_

Posted 30 August 2010 - 5:08 pm
hopefully come out soon because already postponed the launch to two months ..... I propose that is balanced for civilization ... not only benefits the predominant civis with defense towers ... if not less civilizations also used as Goths, Celts, Vikings, Mongol, Persian, and others forget ... have something to use, any special bonus, advanced skill in trade or as blacksmithing or wood or mining, or any given more resources to use and be more of a surprise the game, even on the same towers dactileria or arrows or also if you boot into any particular age, or more carts or boats but few, or some villagers there are many more .... ways that they can put to enable them (hopefully )..... civilizations out soon the map and want to play it .... and if you can check the TD CHE ... .... I would recommend Master_G_old .... to see if your support that you can endorse this supermapa defense towers ..... also very good ... may you lean to be taken into account in the pack .... thanks Voobly
ojala salga pronto porque ya se a pospuesto el lanzamiento dos meses.....propongo que sea equilibrado para las civilizaciones...no solo ventajas para las civis que tienen predominancia en torres de defensa...si no tambien las civilizaciones menos usadas como godos, celtas, vikingos, mongoles, persas, y otras que olvide...tengan algo para usarlas, algun bono en especial, habilidad avanzada en el comercio o herreria o puesto de madera o mineria, o algun recurso dado de mas para utilizarla y ser mas de sorpresa el juego, inclusive en las mismas torres dactileria o en sus flechas o tambien si arranca en alguna edad en especial, o con carretas o barcos de mas pero pocos, o con algunos aldeanos de mas....existen diversas maneras a las que se les puede poner para habilitarlas (las civilizaciones).....ojala salga pronto el mapa que ya quiero jugarlo....y si podeis revisar el CHE TD ...Master_G_old....se lo recomendaria....para ver si tu podeis apoyar que se avale este supermapa de torres de defensa tambien muy bueno.....ojala lo apoyes...para ser tenido en cuenta en el pack de voobly....gracias
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Postwarlight

Posted 24 September 2010 - 10:33 am
Will all the civs be supported? Because v1 looked like it only gave bonuses to Turks, Byz, Brits, Aztecs, Saracens, Spaniards, Huns, and Koreans.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 CSA_J_Slaughter

Posted 31 October 2010 - 11:30 pm
I am a big fan of Ancient TD and can't wait for the new version. Any idea on how long it will be till it is finished?

Link | Válasz | Idézet
[1]2
Displaying 1 - 15 out of 24 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: