=V= Ancient TD v2

CJ_SparrrowwW

Posted 13 November 2010 - 1:43 pm
ojala salga pronto la nueva version...mucha gente lo juega aqui y en otros lados y ando con muchas ganas de conocer el otro...ojala no se tarden thanks
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 CSA_J_Slaughter

Posted 27 November 2010 - 5:28 am
Some ideas I had were give kor turk spain byz 1 more house for +5 pop and lessen the accursed towers attack. Also change the 1 king for 175 gold every 2 mins to 200 gold the 3 kings for 450 to 625 and the 6 kinger for 1000 to 6 kings for 1500. And maybe give huns faster trade but make them start with -2 vills and only 1500 wood. Love the map hope you update soon.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Krovian

Posted 6 March 2011 - 7:34 pm
I do apologize that this off topic, but I couldn't find anywhere else on the internet to ask this question. What special abilities do all the races have? Like, how the Aztecs have 3 extra relics.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ Wf ]sJesse_OwenSs

Posted 20 June 2011 - 8:12 am
yo quiero esta terminacion del TD....ojala la pongannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....sale otro reto para accient....
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 aravind_s

Posted 21 June 2011 - 10:33 am
i love to play ancinet td bt wen i ws playing the other guy made cannon ships and destroyed the docks to prevent trade...plzz review ths and rectify ths bug in ths map
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Emden

Posted 27 July 2011 - 4:02 pm
Hey, master-G, take some time and work on it. The above bug should be fixed. Some players would certainly take advantage of the bugs.

Also, I'd like to have a special version that the player can battle the P8 computer player to the very end. Thanks.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 26 September 2011 - 8:00 am
ojala el [Eot_] Master_G
termine la version dos yo quiero jugar ese mapa para ver que tiene de especial, me gustan los TD
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 modster

Posted 23 October 2011 - 7:27 pm
DO you have ancient Kings tower Defence File(One with Archers)??

I can't find it anywhere.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 L1_m0n_ChU_P40

Posted 9 November 2011 - 8:09 am
ojala salga el accient TD2 2012...ojala tenga el vovly tiempo para terminar el mapa...

Link | Válasz | Idézet
1[2]
Displaying 16 - 24 out of 24 posts
Ugrás:
1 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 1 guests

What's popular right now: