Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Brandon

Posted 7 April 2011 - 5:48 pm
Sup Blaster, umm I think Snipesman and Decko are some of the best honestly. RIP Pete.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 FarsideX

Posted 8 April 2011 - 5:07 pm
i don't ever remember Decko getting dominated consistently... it was a surprise to hear when a team lost a match that he played in.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 TU_Blaster

Posted 8 April 2011 - 7:16 pm
Not too much grav. Its been a long time my friend. I may decide to come back and play a bit with you guys see if I can still even play this game lol. You guys are also forgetting McCoy.. Just sayin his single shot action was elite.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 _UgLy_

Posted 9 April 2011 - 7:48 am
erm didnt pete get busted with walls?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Jester

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:48 am
Mccoy and Nautica cheated in TU so they dont count ^_^. They started the constants frag glitching.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 MM81

Posted 17 April 2011 - 2:35 am
Damn you Dan, you got me interested to check this **** out once more.
Oh well, it's nice to see that the game is not forgotten. I think it's a funny thread though, since many of the names up there were most likely caught cheating at least once or a couple of times.
But hey! Since it was a long time ago, even I forget who was a cheater and who was not.

I want to put two names up there though, Resone and Lloyd

Best regards, E_Marc
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 DaNtHeMaN

Posted 17 April 2011 - 8:46 pm
;) hi marc... install the game!

yea resone was a top player... always out pinged but very rarely outplayed... probably the best 2v2 partnet I've ever matched with and I've played with loads of people.

In fact most euros always get overlooked because they were a small minority of the game... but players like kaisersoze back in the day to the likes of resone were certainly up there with the top players... making rank 1 clans in times where ping would often play an advantage, unless you're orin, who is naked without his lagshield.

And the clans like DIP, who got to rank 1, were often forced to defend their rank 1 vs clans like RoC at silly times in the morning and never on a euro neut!
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 inhibitor_TMR

Posted 19 April 2011 - 1:19 am
rofl dan :D
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 theNitrous

Posted 20 April 2011 - 1:35 am
whats up blaster... long time. yes a lot of raping was in order at those times, and continued for a long ass time after that.

I can sit here and make myself look pretty all day long with how many #1 clans I had and #1 undefeated singles runs on each ladder. However, i dont honestly care.

But honestly some of these people named on these top 5 lists makes me ****ing laugh.

And Jester are you really posting random cheat accusations? Coming from a former cheater like yourself honestly dont make it any better am i right? I still miss you begging to join my teams ;) I love you partner. ur still my favorite.

But really, i'm surprisesd how many of you dont remember getting dominated by rayfezie and I. Including blaster, bullets, demontrain and I from Hydro days, the list goes on and on. My favorite times had to of been TU, Hydro and holy. Hands down.

Ohhh ya, and RK1 still sucks too this day for losing to me, ray, and nautica playing with shotties. NT. Subzero cried for days....hes probably still having dreams about it.

I was going to name my favorite 2's partner but I dont even think i can at this point... for 1 i dont remember everyones names and 2, i dont think it would be legit and fair.

contact me if this games still active [You must login to view link], i would be interested in playing some.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 saucey54

Posted 20 April 2011 - 3:49 am
You and Rayfezie cheated your asses off during that era. Ray was HORRIBLE as soon as the new ac patch came out for OGC or whatever the ladder was then.
Hope your are still enjoying your wheelchair.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 TU_Blaster

Posted 21 April 2011 - 4:58 am
Nitrous! My bud yes long time.. Finally someone with some skill to back me up that some of these guys in the so called "top 5" were awful. I will be sending you an email soon.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Zenith84

Posted 22 April 2011 - 6:08 am
Hey all this is Cherry - Zenith A.K.A Tony nice to see all you ****es again.. its sad yo udin't even count me in at top 10 lol :-) lets try to play this game again.. i forgot how i had my keyboard setup.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Scythe_

Posted 24 April 2011 - 4:46 am
Nice thread guys brings back tons of memories.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Magic25_EFM

Posted 30 April 2011 - 2:49 pm
well all i kno is, when the brand new ac patch came out for ogc or watever ladder it was, me and....um wtf was his name? kid from canada, went 42-0 and was ranked 1 for over 2 months. ^^! loud mouth kid from canada....fk wat was his name..help me fkers!
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 VGN_sMOKa

Posted 30 April 2011 - 3:13 pm
sciron sup kiddo, u dont still got shadow and ounce's contact info do ya? we need to bring back lab

Link | Válasz | Idézet
12345678[9]101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 121 - 135 out of 414 posts
Ugrás:
7 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 7 guests

Что интересно прямо сейчас
Word Association (79 пользователи)
1.6 reward campaing (65 пользователи)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (52 пользователи)
AoKTS updates (47 пользователи)
Photos of Voobly Players (25 пользователи)
New CBA Hero now supports HD / D... (23 пользователи)
Setting up port forwarding in ro... (22 пользователи)
Самые активные темы за последнюю неделю: