Top 5 players of all time (R6)

bigcatattack

Edited 21 September 2011 - 12:18 am by bigcatattack
It would be different if everyone had the same computer and connection, damn i wish lans were around back then.
DAWGS_Hotty, ZBN_HOT_ONE, OSS_Bigcat_HO, ScS_Bigcat, ICE_Hotty, TECH_Hotty were some of my names lol

HI ROBBEST
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Euneek

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:11 am
lmao wow... this **** brings back memories! for some reason i just happened to find my original RB6 cd along with halflife and the original AoE at the mothers house the other day and decided to search around to see if anyone still played any of those old games and wa-la. Brought me to this site. But ****, I remember playing back when i teamed up with some of the top players ppl listed in and played in TSG and RoC and DAWGS. I clan with SoultakeR and Snyper and many of the best players to have played. People might remember the name Openfire (Openƒire, OpenfirÉ, etc.) I miss playing on like 10 different ladders and spectating matches to watch ppl cheating etc. Good old days of gaming. Haha
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Brandon

Posted 2 October 2011 - 8:35 am
Those guys are more mid generation but good players.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 blackoutjtg

Edited 18 October 2011 - 2:31 am by blackoutjtg
Just curious if any remembers Blackout and X.. we were circa Mplayer and whatever popped up right after (Zone??!) my memory is pretty bad.. O and my name was Grimm or Blackout Deez.. shout out to my buddy cynic and |G| Hamlet... I had a few others but my 2 brothers and I played quite a bit... As soon as all the cheating started popping up it wasnt even worth playing, Rogue Spear would still have a strong following if not for that.. my 2 cents
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [AST]ASTUNLEASHED

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:12 am
Any of you guys know or remember AST Australian swat team from gamespy now they were an exceptional EXCEPTIONAL brotherhood of players who were an anti cheat clan who infact embarressed just about every cheater on gamespy playing roguespear by basically showing them that a bit of hard work and training pays of. CHEATING IS BULL**** and if i had to make a list of plays and clans who were the best or close to that id put AST some where atleast on that list or anybodys list for that matter...
[You must login to view link] HAVE A LOOK PLAY THE GAME ''FEEL IT''
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Brandon

Posted 18 October 2011 - 11:54 pm
Blackout wasn't his name Chris? He was aweosme.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Snipesman

Posted 19 October 2011 - 7:10 am
Luke!! What's up, it's Tony. Do people still play R6? I was bored and started searching the web a bit and found this forum haha.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Snipesman

Posted 19 October 2011 - 7:43 am
Hey Brandon, I guess I should list some people I thought were great at the game. BTW this forum is awesome, haha, so many memories from R6. Such a fun time. If you guys seriously do play still let me know where.

I have no idea who was caught cheating so I'll just list some guys I remember playing really tough. I am sure I'm missing a bunch though as well.

[DAWGS] Player
[DAWGS] Wounded
Mccoy
Naut
Gravity
some dude in cna - Dakine perhaps? Anyone know his other names?
Trag
Decko
Kur
Loony
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 final12

Edited 19 October 2011 - 6:52 pm by final12
its so funny to see some names in this list.
Hands down best NON cheater who actually hanged in there year after year. You all know him....
Apogee aka SEC aka TNLKC.
Don't lie ****s lol you know he was epic, despite his childish out rages

Hands down to all you we use to zone with.
[You must login to view link] was better than the OGN bull ****. I love oldman how he kept the game going but damn I hated OGN.

OMG also SPANKDOGG!! I miss TDP man. Tha Dogg Pound.

Also Stanza, Kurupt, mostly all of HTZ, you all suck and cheated. so yeah fu lololol

Also I just wanted to say this. YOU BETTER BE ON FOR THE TOURNY THIS WEEKEND.... "man I miss saying that" lol. weekend tournys for rank 1.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 final12

Posted 19 October 2011 - 6:47 pm
Jdawg!! Jeff whats up dude. you need to contact me! its been too long.

Remember when we took down HTZ before zone crashed for rank 1, cried like little girls when I had an admin watch them so they couldn't wall hack me thru the middle of PCGAMER on match point. Hilarious lolol...... or remember when I cleared 3 guys in the office room in oil to beat TNLKC for rank 1. 2-2mp both on neutral. haha good times. but seriously hit me up.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Brandon

Posted 19 October 2011 - 7:41 pm
Man you guys are stuck in 1999. Hey Snipesman....it's Grav.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UiS_Dreammaker

Posted 20 October 2011 - 1:45 am
Snipesman wrote:
Hey Brandon, I guess I should list some people I thought were great at the game. BTW this forum is awesome, haha, so many memories from R6. Such a fun time. If you guys seriously do play still let me know where.

I have no idea who was caught cheating so I'll just list some guys I remember playing really tough. I am sure I'm missing a bunch though as well.

[DAWGS] Player
[DAWGS] Wounded
Mccoy
Naut
Gravity
some dude in cna - Dakine perhaps? Anyone know his other names?
Trag
Decko
Kur
Loony

Tony, wow, what kinda list we got there??? I remember owning McCoy 1v1 for his singles account...he made his password (yourlucky)...he was good at single shotting, couldnt handle me on Water Ride tho..

So as for the best players.. SM, DreAm, Apathy, RoC_JiB Totaled...wow this is actually tougher than I thought...how aout we do a best clans guys??

uP iN sMoke, SaP, RoC, SSBO, ZBN. clans that were around awhile and did nothing like TNLKC OS TSG etc better not be mentioned lol
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UiS_Dreammaker

Posted 20 October 2011 - 1:54 am
Jester wrote:
Nitrous your an **** I never wanted to clan with you. Rayfezie, Icefezie, Nautica and Mccoy did cheat during TU. If you want I can get Amdtaz on here to validate that. He was one of the founders of TU.

Mv3 was a good clan, I just always had this feeling that he was cheating when i clanned with him... Goku, Nautica, and Amdtaz played my clan UiS, got whooped by UiS_Dream Apathy and JJang Lastcall
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UiS_Dreammaker

Posted 20 October 2011 - 1:57 am
"Like".. Nitrous you remember that 2v2 we played against each other... you and goku were in Tu playing against me and Jjang (UiS)... you whooped our ass 1v2 in the 1-1maps 2-2 games...pistoled my poor partner to end it...for some reason that one just always sticks out to me
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 UiS_Dreammaker

Posted 20 October 2011 - 2:08 am
By the way guys, me and my brother ( Laced ) won a bunch of big tourneys in R63 on Xbox and got sponsered for Halo 1...got to fly around the country going to [You must login to view link] tourneys all around the country. Anyone else get paid to 'game' after R6

Link | Válasz | Idézet
«234567891011[12]13141516171819202122»
Displaying 166 - 180 out of 414 posts
Ugrás:
9 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 9 guests