Top 5 players of all time (R6)

xombie

Posted 20 May 2012 - 3:52 am
I need to get a PC again, can't play it on a Mac. I found this website about 2-3 years ago and borrowed a friends old crappy PC that ran R6 perfect. I played in the zone days. I had a clan of my own for a bit, and was in OS with Easy_Date. I would love to play some games on here. Looks like only one person is logged in.

I remember playing TNLKC and they picked Biodome in a big game. My clan was down 0-2 and came back to beat them and win the match. The last game on biodome, we wiped them out quickly somehow, except one. He ended up camping and it was a 2 hour game. I had the screen shot up until recently. Don't know when I lost the file.

Anyway, would love to play as soon as I can find a PC. I think there are some on craigslist for about 50 bucks that would run r6 just fine.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 aanth_rwr

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:46 am
haha i love you sean
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 aanth_rwr

Posted 25 May 2012 - 12:50 am
nt 's all around on the newb cheaters shouting out the other newb cheats... nt on the game spyers commenting on here too .. nt to gravity on creating mr6 with jester with a community of 20 people on voobly and still cheating on the patch that came out last.. nt .. but if u want to play legit.. well be running 1.04 games here if u wana get owned.. legit only...and top 5.. nah.. you woulnt know any of the players i played with..

Me, Dantheman, Popeye, Abcess,RapidFirE,DreadfoX,Fixodent, and any of the players from original opening zone days are all my fav.. if u werent there from the start then go suck a ****
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Munchy_54

Posted 27 May 2012 - 7:44 am
wow its awesome to see these names i remember cyph. d2r if i remember correct, im Munchkin/Munchy. is there anywhere to download this full game ill pay for it even. and anth if you read this lol i was in rwr with you at one point. and in D2R with you at one point as well cyph
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Techno_O

Posted 10 June 2012 - 8:49 pm
AT MY OPINION THE BEST RAIN BOW SIX 5 PLAYERS ECER ARE :
1-[A]__TRAMADOL__
2-[A]__TRAMADOL__
3-[A]__TRAMADOL__
4-[A]__TRAMADOL__
5-[A]__TRAMADOL__
JUST TELL ME PLZ WHT IS THIS RAINBOW SIX ;? ;? ;?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Munchy_54

Posted 18 June 2012 - 11:34 pm
Munchkin was the best =] nah i wasn't the best, been in many #1 clans and 1v1 #1 a few times but anyone that was in the top 10 clans could hang with each other and all would own each other on any given day. everyone had good days and bad days just depended on which day you were on. most consistant best player i played was definatly Carnage or if you knew him as ronny from ADP always loved playin that kid and many of RK1 were h4x0rs cept sub, but he was never good on mplayer only when rk1 got on zone they were ownage, mplayer people were always ownage, MyM, LFU, ADP my boys
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [dfsdf]ouch__

Posted 20 June 2012 - 6:50 am
yeah ...........................all time man ........depends on player efficensy ...n regularity .....;thumbup ;thumbup ;1thumbup ;1thumbup
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 xPretorian

Edited 9 July 2012 - 6:13 am by xPretorian
Pretty awesome seeing everyone I loved playing with in this post. You guys have no idea how much I miss the game and playing with each and every one of you. Would be nice to see it back in full effect. I'd definitely spare some time to see you guys back in action! -pretorian :)
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 aanth_rwr

Posted 9 July 2012 - 11:43 pm
hey pretorian. come idle the lobby r6 is making a comeback..o yea its funny too see people list cheaters on here lol
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Sr6_Froman

Posted 12 July 2012 - 4:54 pm
munch, mym lfu and adp were hardly the good mplayer clans. AoD, FCN,iOi, Mr... all clowned adp lfu and mym. etac tard club anyone?

BTW, there is a new rainbowsix coming out soon. Anyone wanna get together and play it? message me on aim Drjames16
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Ounce_5tar

Edited 14 July 2012 - 6:51 am by Ounce_5tar
i miss this game :) thanks for the memories

PS
PSN: Ounce47 if anyone plays ps3, hit me up
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 vatican911

Posted 15 July 2012 - 3:41 pm
"my clan" uis.. I started that clan with you and your brother you ****. ;)

How are you doing?

Link | Válasz | Idézet
 vatican911

Posted 15 July 2012 - 3:52 pm
hi ounce..

how are u doing? What games do u play on ps3..
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 vatican911

Posted 15 July 2012 - 4:10 pm
Funny to see all those names..

I started playing in 98, but i remember that i didnt strafe and **** like that.
Then virtuamad started playing with me and he thaught me the game, he thaught me the **** like prefire, strafe frag and all that ****. Every night playing from 11 pm till 3 or 4 am, (sundays even till later because of the tourneys), damn i miss those times.. The online gaming right now isn't what it used to be.

Link | Válasz | Idézet
 vatican911

Posted 15 July 2012 - 4:21 pm
Quote:
In fact, I am glad to hear about RoC becoming a clan that reigned for so long, and also that none of you cheated but just took your time before becoming the solid unit that you became eventually. If we had been dethroned by any clan less than spectacular in the long run it wouldn't have been justified.

I do remember speaking to people in DAWGS even after I moved on to AC and asking them about some of the players still in R6. I think I remember them telling me about Shrapnel going inactive.

In any case, my top 5 list is across an entire 2.5 year span from when the game came out, and in my opinion, I don't think the ones at the end were better than the ones from an earlier generation. I remember I took a 3 month hiatus for summer vacation in June '99 and came back around Sep '99 to find SSBO in #1 with Marine calling the shots. I started playing in pick up games and feeling that the competition was too easy, much easier than in '98 when I played against players like Grimm or Powerdigm. Then I was picked up by SSBO which went on to form the core of TFR. In TFR, I really felt like we weren't even trying most of the time and wins just came easily.

Point is maybe, just maybe, the prime of R6, when there were the most competitive players around in volume, was before that...like in '98 to early '99. Thinking about it this way does take some of the lustre away, because I really don't like winning after everybody has left. But a good counter point may be that some of the original 'legends' were still around and competing...oh well...who knows lol.

Funny to see these talks.. Elderly people always say it was better before.. I played from 98 till 02/03 and i think more people played matches after 98, so the competition was bigger then. Around 2001 it was ****ing annoying that everybody started masked clans and people started to scab for each other.. But most certainly, the biggest competition was between 99 and 01

Link | Válasz | Idézet
«78910111213141516[17]18192021222324252627»
Displaying 241 - 255 out of 414 posts
Ugrás:
8 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 8 guests

What's popular right now: