can't mannn no telefono no mo
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ReconX

Posted 15 July 2010 - 7:47 pm
Kids are bade
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Dizasta

Posted 25 July 2010 - 8:25 am
cypher i completely agree with what you said. I could hang with any one of these jokers, no disrespect to the old school guys but that was back then n i been playin for just as long, so i change names to much to be remembered as any 1 of them , i myself am a legend these guys were mostly made up of **** talking ****s who cheated and had power as far as the laddering systems went, what you think is what you think but the ones who consistantly were legit and could make these guys quit their games and leave. (cheaters) were the true skills of this game. the "hall of fame" doesnt deserve to be disgraced by cheaters.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 _huhansan_

Posted 27 July 2010 - 1:03 am
grr stfu bragging sob
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 PHish

Posted 27 July 2010 - 6:02 am
This is stupid. Everyone knows PHish, Chastise, Chopper were the best eva. Tatums was a close 4th. You all suck
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Team_VM

Posted 7 August 2010 - 8:34 am
yeah right vincemcmahon owned all 4 of you
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 PHish

Posted 8 August 2010 - 12:02 am
o **** i forgots about you. you tied for 2nd best with tim
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 dip_timmY

Posted 8 August 2010 - 2:17 am
yosoo was sick. Did nautica admit to cheating ever? Because if not, he's up there.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 saucey54

Posted 8 August 2010 - 9:29 pm
Top 5, hard to say, so I will give you my top 10... for longevity purposes, meaning that consecutive rank 1's over the history of the game, here is my list, in no order because any of these 10 players could beat eachother on any given day.

Decko, Saucey, Kurupt, Tragedy, Soultaker, Sideways, Gravity, Superman, Wolverine, Stanza.

I know putting Gravity, and superman in that list is controversial due to possible cheating history, but with or without cheats they were clutch in certain circumstances. I myself played against cheaters my entire career and usually found that cheats don't give TOO much of an edge. While Stanza was a late comer to the list of great players, during his peak he was possibly my biggest competitor who I felt was legit.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Leety

Posted 16 August 2010 - 1:05 am
saucey54 wrote:
Top 5, hard to say, so I will give you my top 10... for longevity purposes, meaning that consecutive rank 1's over the history of the game, here is my list, in no order because any of these 10 players could beat eachother on any given day.

Decko, Saucey, Kurupt, Tragedy, Soultaker, Sideways, Gravity, Superman, Wolverine, Stanza.

I know putting Gravity, and superman in that list is controversial due to possible cheating history, but with or without cheats they were clutch in certain circumstances. I myself played against cheaters my entire career and usually found that cheats don't give TOO much of an edge. While Stanza was a late comer to the list of great players, during his peak he was possibly my biggest competitor who I felt was legit.

Why only say gravity and superman was controversial? Stanza/Kurupt/Trag also cheated aswell. But they we're all still good players legit, like Gravity said everyone has a reason for cheating. I'm not saying it's right, cause it isn't, i used cheats aswell but my reason for it was due to everyone and their brother cheating begins to get annoying.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Dukey

Posted 18 August 2010 - 12:17 am
Don't forget about dukey and narc 2v2...
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 vexation

Posted 26 August 2010 - 7:40 pm
ooo phish watup been a long time
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 SoMeGuY_nNr

Posted 2 September 2010 - 11:21 am
this game alive still?

Link | Válasz | Idézet
12[3]456789101112131415161718192021»
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 414 posts
Ugrás:
5 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 5 guests

What's popular right now: