Top 5 players of all time (R6)

aanth_rwr

Posted 2 April 2013 - 10:50 pm
its weird that all of you people come on here and post but dont play a few games.. the new AC is almost finished.. see all u soon gg
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Mickey310

Posted 5 April 2013 - 12:45 am
eta?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Cypher_D2R

Edited 6 April 2013 - 2:04 pm by Cypher_D2R
There is always a new "patch, ac" personally I think it's a bunch of BS. Every wonder why the game always dies? Because the cheat makers backdoor the patch so they can sell cheats to it. It's been like that for the past 10 years. Or some **** rager who crys "CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT" all day long...and yes I'm looking at you anth.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Syria_rwr

Posted 7 April 2013 - 3:28 pm
back from hols, whadapppp, anth when u next on for few? smoka get a new pc yet?^^
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:07 pm
Cypher_D2R wrote:
There is always a new "patch, ac" personally I think it's a bunch of BS. Every wonder why the game always dies? Because the cheat makers backdoor the patch so they can sell cheats to it. It's been like that for the past 10 years. Or some **** rager who crys "CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT" all day long...and yes I'm looking at you anth.
The game is dead because people have moved on with their lives, you loser. Not because of cheats, as you **** and moan about. Also, nobody thinks you are cool, Cliff. That's a belief in your own ****ed up, delusional mind.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Cypher_D2R

Edited 27 April 2013 - 2:42 am by Cypher_D2R
I find it hilarious Sean is talking about someone having no life! All he did for years on end is sit in the lobby running his mouth and trying to troll people. The few times he did bring his sorry ass in game he got **** on. I would of thought after all these years you would have grown up by now, but I guess somethings never change. You still trying to lose all that weight Sean? If I was at fat as you I would hate the world too.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 28 April 2013 - 6:49 pm
Cypher_D2R wrote:
I find it hilarious Sean is talking about someone having no life! All he did for years on end is sit in the lobby running his mouth and trying to troll people. The few times he did bring his sorry ass in game he got **** on. I would of thought after all these years you would have grown up by now, but I guess somethings never change. You still trying to lose all that weight Sean? If I was at fat as you I would hate the world too.
All I did for years was troll the lobby? Cliff, are you ****in' ****ed? I trolled on Voobly, which is when R6 was beyond dead; it was on its last leg at that point, actually.
I find it ironic that you're calling anyone a loser when you are, in fact, the loser trying to re-hash a 15-year-old online video game. You must have zero self-esteem if you're trying to bring back a game so you can maintain your online 'Cypher' persona. Look in the mirror because it's you who is the "loser", pal.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 AoDHighWayDrift

Edited 3 May 2013 - 9:27 am by AoDHighWayDrift
We totally ran **** on the zone/mgayer/direct ip forums for a very long time and loved every second of it. Hell we even came out of retirement to doorcharge people in a tourny and ended up first place. (no really we won a few rounds only door charging people to death) The game was awesome, our clan kicked ass, and the community was amazing for its time. I will say the only thing i hate about this period was EVERCRACK, that game doomed AoD to fall apart. :(

Good times were had by all.

A quick roster in the hopes that folks search their old names and stumble on this post.
AoD DarkAngel
AoD BlondeFury
AoD HighWayDrifter
AoD PLAC
AoD PsycoDanz
AoD AngelofVengence
AoD Charon
AoD Nikita
AoD Tempest
AoD Suspiria
AoD Counterfeit (RIP Charlie, thanks for your service buddy!)
AoD Aries
AoD Punisher
AoD KaOTiK
AoD ParanoidAndroid
AoD SheDevil (aka Nikita or was it BF?)
AoD Voodoo
AoD Chico
AoD DocHoliday (or was it just Doc?)

And the 4-7 i cant remember right now

Also cool to see some old familiar names in this thread (sup sup!), even saw a mention of some of our old favorite match up clans. There where a few clans that stayed off zone/mplayer and only played direct ip that were SOLID. Most of those guys were on fancy t1's/t3's at their dorms and would end up ping whoring people. ;)

Btw Mr. clan was a scab clan ;) We had a crap load of fun with that one.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Cypher_D2R

Posted 5 May 2013 - 10:27 am
ooOo I remember Doc Holiday! Yes we just called em Doc.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 motley_rwr

Posted 6 May 2013 - 6:37 pm
Holy **** look what I stumbled upon! So many familiar faces... I hope you are all doing well.

Anybody remember me? Went by Motley / Acknix / Shady (on mlagger)

Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ScreamRaiNMaKa

Posted 21 May 2013 - 6:03 am
Counterfeit passed away??? I remember him from the old MPlayer days... learned a lot from him... :(
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 M1ND_

Posted 22 May 2013 - 9:52 pm
btw i ended up bein the Best
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 fireblade_D2E

Posted 28 May 2013 - 1:03 am
I WAS THE BEST HBSER! less talk and lets get more people to play this pos game again
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 DeivioN_

Posted 9 June 2013 - 12:47 pm
=\.....
bobo
carny
decko
blood
& thumper =)
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 NostraD_

Posted 9 June 2013 - 6:13 pm
Hey whats up. I remember pretty much 95% of you guys haha. Played in mostly all the generations a bit from old school to newer school. Played with most of you guys before either unmasked or masked and I used plenty of names I can't think of right now...mostly Nostradamus and NostraD though. Anyone still playing? Or playing any games for that matter? I've ran across some people in the cs, cod, and cs:s communities but that's about it. I know a lot of guys went and played Americas Army for a while years ago...but anyways, whats up!

Link | Válasz | Idézet
«89101112131415161718192021[22]232425262728
Displaying 316 - 330 out of 414 posts
Ugrás:
5 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 5 guests

今人気なコンテンツ:
Word Association (80 人が視聴中)
CBA PathBlood 1.8.0 (73 人が視聴中)
1.6 reward campaing (61 人が視聴中)
AoKTS updates (55 人が視聴中)
Photos of Voobly Players (19 人が視聴中)
過去一週間でアクティブなスレッド