Top 5 players of all time (R6)

Valthognir

Edited 19 June 2013 - 9:42 pm by Valthognir
LtAce_TFR wrote:
Wow people still play R6? I ran into this after being banned from a server for cheating on black ops. I figured I would show them my old school reputation to clear it up. So whats up everyone? Anyone I played with still around?

lol, I can vouch for you Ace...SSBO_Variable here

I could hold my own against Marine, Nugg, Otherhalf and the others, but you were a pain in the butt (except for when we were playing together)
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Zoobdude

Posted 5 July 2013 - 3:36 am
BeastieG wrote:
zoobdude! hahah

lmao I'm surprised anyone remembers me. I don't really remember a whole lot because I was 13 years old when I played this, but I remember stinking it up constantly.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 eXirrv_________

Posted 6 July 2013 - 5:06 am
Wat about eXirrv??
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Valthognir

Posted 9 July 2013 - 6:19 pm
anyone see this article about a "patriot hacker" named Jester:

[You must login to view link]

after he takes down a site, he tweets "TANGO DOWN"

anyone else thinking this is SR6_Jester?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Jester

Posted 10 July 2013 - 6:08 am
lol no thats not me, looks nothing like me
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Jester

Posted 10 July 2013 - 6:09 am
I would like to say that everyone wants to post on here saying i'm the best no your the best no this person was the best. Stop talking about it and do something about it. We are all on level connections now, level skill because of no cheating but half of u dont want to prove it. If you were beast 10 years ago it shouldnt take you long to be beast now. Unless some of you oldies were only good because of cheats or your connection?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Valthognir

Posted 10 July 2013 - 7:48 pm
Jester wrote:
lol no thats not me, looks nothing like me

lol the pic is of Snowden (NSA whistleblower)...whoever the hacker is, though, props to him
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Valthognir

Posted 10 July 2013 - 8:49 pm
Jester wrote:
I would like to say that everyone wants to post on here saying i'm the best no your the best no this person was the best. Stop talking about it and do something about it. We are all on level connections now, level skill because of no cheating but half of u dont want to prove it. If you were beast 10 years ago it shouldnt take you long to be beast now. Unless some of you oldies were only good because of cheats or your connection?

Hell, I'd play. I've never been accused of being the best and have nothing to prove, but I'd play for fun...as long as there's no cheating.

My most epic gaming moment of all time (which is saying a lot) involved you, Jester. My first match with SSBO was against SR6. I was filling in for Juggernaut I think and was on a trial basis since I was new to the clan. Pretty sure it was either I play or SSBO had to forfeit, and they weren't too happy because I was the only one with a 56k. Porcelain, Drakken and Otherhalf (or Orpheus maybe) went off and died within seconds on the first game. I took my time and took you, Wolverine, Voodoo and someone else (Pantera maybe?) out with only a handful of bullets, no misses and all headshots. All 4 of you were in the top 10 individually too, with you #1.

Now, my crappy connection probably benefited me somehow and we did go on to get slaughtered the rest of the match, but that was definitely a memorable game for me.

Anyway, how does one go about playing these days?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 sMOKa_5tar

Posted 1 August 2013 - 9:21 pm
Valthognir wrote:
Hell, I'd play. I've never been accused of being the best and have nothing to prove, but I'd play for fun...as long as there's no cheating.

My most epic gaming moment of all time (which is saying a lot) involved you, Jester. My first match with SSBO was against SR6. I was filling in for Juggernaut I think and was on a trial basis since I was new to the clan. Pretty sure it was either I play or SSBO had to forfeit, and they weren't too happy because I was the only one with a 56k. Porcelain, Drakken and Otherhalf (or Orpheus maybe) went off and died within seconds on the first game. I took my time and took you, Wolverine, Voodoo and someone else (Pantera maybe?) out with only a handful of bullets, no misses and all headshots. All 4 of you were in the top 10 individually too, with you #1.

Now, my crappy connection probably benefited me somehow and we did go on to get slaughtered the rest of the match, but that was definitely a memorable game for me.

Anyway, how does one go about playing these days?

download voobly and join the R6 lobby =)

Link | Válasz | Idézet
 RoC_Reload

Posted 2 August 2013 - 11:59 pm
Hello all! Dawgs_darthmaul(my roommate) found this site a few nights ago and couldn't believe people actually remembered us lol. This is nuts I feel like an old man now(turning 31 in sept.). Rainbow six is without a doubt my best gaming experience ever and to me one of the best communities in gaming.

I can't speak for the members that joined after I left but during my tenure(day one of RoC to the dethroning of TFR and defending our rank for a solid year maybe) we never cheated. We were much too passionate about the game to ever descend to that level of play. As far as shrapnel getting godly all of a sudden as someone mentioned all I have to say is this, shrapnel was THE best 56k modem player in the game IMO, I'm pretty sure most people who played with him and against know this. So then he goes to college and gets what a T1 line, what do you think is going to happen lol. I think in his words he said he felt like he was always the host.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Island54

Posted 28 August 2013 - 11:28 pm
Tyme!
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 Innocent_Teuton

Posted 29 August 2013 - 12:46 am
**** please Kids I am D best
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 BBK__Sean86

Posted 5 September 2013 - 4:17 am
**** please Kids I am D best
Who the hell are you?
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 SSBO_Mongoose

Posted 1 October 2013 - 12:34 pm
Cool thread. Does anyone remember SSBO_Mongoose? (me) I definitely remember some of the SSBO members listed.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 McCoyBoy

Posted 2 October 2013 - 6:28 pm
R6 was for sure a pioneer in PC multiplayer FPS games. It lasted many generations.

the one thing that always bothered me was after r6, there was no more tom clancy franchise games that had the same feel/mechanics as the original. they instead chose to go down the realism path, which is just fine if you want that.

any games out there that somewhat resemble the best the fps game ever made?

and to my haters, **** ya'll. I've been rocking out leather jogging pants since '06.

Link | Válasz | Idézet
«8910111213141516171819202122[23]2425262728
Displaying 331 - 345 out of 414 posts
Ugrás:
8 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 8 guests