Suggestions: Revival of Age of Kings

carlos1191

Posted 12 July 2010 - 7:59 pm
hi
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 _Solid_Knight_

Edited 12 July 2010 - 10:33 pm by _Solid_Knight_
well i see it like this
the players who started all those years ago in the zone like myself and watched the rise and fall of aok are nearing 35 and havent the time to play games like we used to
(Ahem i long for those halcyon days of unemployment and aok !)
the new generation of gamers are too busy with there xbox live and bfbc2 etc and have no time for these quaint fusty games
So us few beleagured stand strong and resist the inevitble last gasp of this game a death rattle started all those years ago by microsoft zones greedy axe
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Eagle]Wizard

Posted 13 July 2010 - 5:23 am
I'll try to log on more often to see if we can revive AoK again. Miss the old days.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Su]Circles

Posted 19 July 2010 - 9:33 pm
Damm !!! we need AoK rated again ! it suck unrated ;grr
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 atomic_wheel33

Posted 20 July 2010 - 4:04 am
I spent a good part of two summers playing AoK when I was in school. Loved this game and still think its one of the best ever. I played over on MSN Zone back in the day
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 mich

Posted 20 July 2010 - 7:44 pm
Welcome atomic.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Th3OnLy]HoLy_AdNaN

Posted 27 July 2010 - 8:39 am
Well well well, if it isnt Term, Nick, and Quake all in the same thread.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [eTelzNaL]Conchord

Posted 27 July 2010 - 10:00 am
and madcatz
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 ViCiouS_Ben

Posted 27 July 2010 - 1:34 pm
Maybe you should move onto AoC, and just play some AOK games with friends for fun when enough are on and interested.

You will never, ever get people to try AOK and hang around long enough to become decent when AOC is more popular and easy to obtain.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [Th3OnLy]HoLy_AdNaN

Posted 29 July 2010 - 4:30 am
and jackal.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 __JFK__

Posted 1 August 2010 - 3:29 am
I miss my RM AOK...back in the days of TsC, Digital, Storm, Valor, NeXus...I'm going way back when AOK was on the Zone.
I've been out of the loop now for quite some time (3yrs +) Its truly sad to see that some folks are suggesting letting AOK go 'peacefully'? NO, this will forever be a good game...
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 __JFK__

Posted 1 August 2010 - 3:37 am
One more thing...Seeing as somebody clearly pointed out that the old school AOK players are getting older and don't have the time like we once used to have. I would like to extend my email to those who are still out there in search of some players. [You must login to view link]
Also, if ya happen to know of any other site where more AOK players are, please keep me in the loop. __JFK__ was my last known name amongst the crowd I would play with...
I repeat, dont hesitate to email me...

__JFK__
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 [ToFuFC]ToFu

Posted 1 August 2010 - 5:22 am
You need all the old school players. Especially the AOE DM community. But like all of them have quit the game.

And you need ImPacT_Method too..
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 mich

Posted 3 August 2010 - 6:21 am
Meth plays AoC CS now.. I hardly see him on though. Yea, I wish we could revive all of our oldschool DM players from back in the day. I see Neron on msn sometimes, but I don't think he plays anymore.
Link | Válasz | Idézet
 mich

Posted 3 August 2010 - 6:24 am
I've noticed a slight increase in the number of players in this lobby. Do you think Nat has something to do with it? Before we had like maybe 4 or 5 people in the lobby. Now I mostly see 20 or so. It's not much, but at least it's some improvement.

Link | Válasz | Idézet
12[3]4567891011
Displaying 31 - 45 out of 161 posts
Ugrás:
15 User(s) are reading this topic (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 15 guests

What's popular right now:
Most active threads in past week: